Job ID: 1145 | Uprise
Uprise (www.uprise.co) is an award-winning mental healthtech startup in the emerging field of digital health. We’re two years old and customers include Lendlease, Telstra and PayPal among others as well as a new partnership with Medibank.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join our high performing team. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be bringing to life a new version of Uprise for a new market segment working in conjunction with Medibank and Swinburne University. Passionate about building products that customers love, you will lead the product strategy, translating them into executable plans for the team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred but not essential
What you’ll get:
- Salary package plus super
- Potential for share options once established
- Option to work remotely for the right candidate
- Option to work part-time
Tell me more about remote…
- We love working from home. No commute means an extra couple of hours in the day to spend with the people we love or doing the things we love. The Uprise team is 99% work from home or co-working spaces around the world but with an office at UNSW (Kensington) and the CBD (near Hyde Park) if needed. The first client for this project is in Melbourne so we might ask you to head down there from time to time but we are open to video calls instead.
Tell me more about part-time…
- If you can only work part-time then please apply. A lot of our employees are highly experienced mothers with families who prefer flexible working arrangements so they can be with their families and do work they love on their own schedule.
When is the start date and how long is the project…
- This is an ongoing project so we want someone who is keen to be an integral part of the team rather than project work. We have some flexibility on the start date if you need to finish up with your current project first.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Rhezy Lopez ([email protected]). Please send cover letter as the email (not separately attached doc) with 3-5 dot points about why we should hire you.